Wednesday, June 8, 2011

dictionecklace.....


So, the challenge this month is Dictionary Pages... and yesterday, i got an e-mail from a friend who said she was gonna come by the store. She had a gift for me.

It turned out that her sister, Lisa, made this for the challenge. I told her how cute it was and handed it back to her. She said it was for me..... what? Are you kidding me? Well, it just got really super cute!!! I love it. It has an "A" on ther front. Me being a bit brain dead said, that's my middle initial. My friend Joni said, turn it over - the back says... Accomplish, A, art and artist. So cool. She made it for me.... thank you Lisa. I love it. And as for kissing up and winning the monthly challenge... well, too soon to tell. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge! Ok ladies.... show me your dictionary pages!

No comments: