Saturday, July 30, 2011

last minute portriats....

Three last minute portraits... from three of my favorite ladies...
above is my friend Sharla's. I wish i had a picture of her because I gotta tell you, that's really is what she looks like. Love it Sharla.
The one above and below, is my friend Chris. This too looks just like Chris. A little note about the duct tape. We have a little saying.... "Duct Tape your inner critic to the wall". We say this whenever we get hyper critical about our work.... well,
Chris sent me this beautiful picture of her and said her teeth look like sharks teeth and she can't do eyes and blah, blah, blah. SO i sent her a note and said "duct tape"... meaning to stop putting herself down. Well, 10 minutes later, she sent me the pic with the added duct tape.... hehehe. Thanks CHris

Last but not least is my friend Cory's. I think she must have taken a walk at the MOMA museum first and looked at some Jackson Pollack pics.... because she sent me this Jackson Pollack inspired self portrait. Nice Cory.... do you need some Duct Tape??? Hehehe......

No comments: