Friday, July 29, 2011

softie pocket book

Today is a day to work on projects. But before i do.... here's a little peek at a mini pocket book that I am almost done with.
I can't show the entire cover of this cool little book that I have been working on... becuase then the recipient would know that it was for her. But here is a little sneek peek of a corner of it. Lot's of stitching
Each page has pockets that are all a bit raggey with a place for wording ( coming next ).

posies intwined in thread....

love the pieced flower here
love the shaggy rectangle elements here....
another favorite... wool felted heart. love that too...
this one is my favorite one so far.... love open circles. I am gonna do my next mini quilt with open cirles.



this is where the name of the book will go. I have to finish it this week and get it off in the mail. So excited. By trying a whole bunch of different stitches, techniques and applications in a small book; it opens your eyes for many new projects to come.
enjoy the weekend!
be crafty!

No comments: