Saturday, December 17, 2011

i've been licensed!!!

Ahhh... what a pleasant surprise I had in my inbox when i got home from Christmas shopping. It was a photo of all my art done by Designs Combined Incorporated. This is the Halloween collection for 2011 in their showroom in Dallas. I did embroidered samplers, shelf sitter dolls, signs, totes, pillows, ornaments and some little wands.... at least that's what i see here. I am so excited because at first they had told me they weren't using any of it. Now look... a whole collection. Very cool! Ok, just had to share... now let's get back to Christmas 2011!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm so excited for you!! And excited to see your goodies here and there in the marketplace! Congrats!

Liz Revit said...

Congratulations! Your collection looks amazing.