Sunday, January 29, 2012

 This is a 29 day PERSONAL creative challenge. 
It will be different for everyone....
for me....
 it's a 29 day revisiting of art journaling. 
 I found a fun button and string envelope and cut 29 white cards of watercolor papers, bristol, cardstock, ruled and other papers.
 I may choose to draw, paint, sew, stamp... 
whatever floats my boat
so...
what floats your boat?
Commit to mastering something in 29 days... could be planting a garden, drawing, learning some lettering, baking, sewing, reading a book, getting fit - ok... let's skip that one. Something that helps you to be the creative being that you are intending to be. Keep a record ( like I have posted above)... have someone sign off on each day that you complete your task. Email me the completed record sheet on the 29th. ONLY those that complete something EVERY DAY will be in the running for a prize. This prize will be a creative goodie bag filled with creative goodies!!!

1 comment:

Moni said...

How do you write with so many different styles?! AHH I have such sucky handwriting. I love this idea! :))