Wednesday, July 17, 2013

a few more pics of....


The summer is just flying by these days. Flat Fanny packed her bags and took a 3 month vacation because i have been working my fingers to the bone! I signed up to do a 12 week craft fair with my son.


The first week was last week and I sold 19 pieces. Do you have any idea how hard it is to work a full time job and replace 19 pieces of inventory in a week? Yeah... well, times that by two. Because I am exhausted. And excited because it was so much fun.


Here's a pic of the booth... it's at the 
Grass Valley Thursday Night Market here in our 
fun little gold country community. Signs are the big hit as well as 
my wooden nickle necklaces.

Hope you are all having a fun summer
with Flat Fanny!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

your stuff is always delightful. :) happy summer.

Janet said...

I don't know how you do it!:)