Tuesday, May 27, 2014

on the coloring table....

I'm gonna try and share some of the art i have been working on lately - more. I am drawing and doodling sometimes twice a day right now. Not sure what's going on. I am super busy with wedding plans for my son, commissioned work, a new line of secret products and well, a 40 hour a week job. But these pics get inside my head and I have to get them out onto paper somehow. So here is one of my girlies expressing how i felt yesterday....working on Memorial Day ( i did volunteer to work but then i thought, why did i do that.... oh well). Thus this sweet page came out of my working. So, i guess it was a good thing. Enjoy the day.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I loved her as soon as I saw her. I'm sending up prayers and good wishes for you in the coming mths. so that you will get through all of it.

Createology said...

I am so glad you drew this. Somedays just call for big girl panties! Happy Wedding Plans...