Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy New Years!


The end of an old year and 
the beginning of a new year
WELCOME 
2015 !!!
 I have lots of personal goals for the 
new year , but for here... i will tell you
about some blog goals.

1. I will be moving National Letter Writing Month back to the blog. More details will follow, but we will make it smaller and more personal and all sign ups will be done here on the blog via my email. No more facebook.

2. I will be participating in The Documented Life again this year and I promise to share my pages here on the blog. I would encourage all of you to participate too. You can get more info at Art to the 5th.  I am also participating in a facebook group that I would suggest to you called  My Life, My Story that also starts January 1st. I will be sharing projects from both all year.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1384250528532746/

3. I will still be doing some fun contests from time to time, so if you haven't subscribed to the blog... now is the time to do so. This way you won't miss anything - including some fun give aways!

4.  Lastly, I will be still sharing projects that I am working on, craft shows that I will be selling at and attending and sharing fun and creative things all year long. I hope that all of you have a good New Year!

SEE YOU IN 2015!!!

5 comments:

Scatterjoy said...

HOORAY for writing letters!
Happy New Year!

Janet said...

Sounds like a plan, Stan...I'm looking forward to the new year, too!

Pilgrim said...

The plans sound wonderful. I loved NLWM, so I do hope to participate again this year. Have a wonderful new year.

massofhair said...

Yeah someone who doesn't do everything on FB!!! Your goals look achieveable and i look forward to your sharing of DLP here too. I just completed the 2014 set and shared on my WP blog.

Have a wonderful 2015 Lindsay:-) xxx

Learning To Live, Not Just Exist said...

I look forward to NLWM this year. Had a blast last year.