Saturday, February 7, 2015

where the inspiration comes from



 Lots of people ask me where I get my inspiration from and normally, it just seems to come to me. I create ideas in my head and then I just have to get them onto paper. Recently, they have come from this new challenge I found on facebook. An artist named Ello Lovey created this daily doodling challenge and I have been creating right along with her and hundreds of others.

I must admit that I have gone far beyond the doodle a day. I just can't stop. I think I am on day 11 and i just wanna keep going. Sometimes it's good to take yourself outside your comfort zome... like day 12. Hmmmmm. And I have made avow with myself that I won't skip any. Sometimes when things are falling down around you a bit of discipline like this can be the one constant happy spot in your day. That's where I have been lately.

So take a look...
it's not too late to join the fun!


 day two ... weather


 day 7... pucker


day 6 - red


day 8 - robots

2 comments:

Karen Two said...

lovelovelove day 6 red
composition of having the face "off camera" subtle yet effective
and
as we all know
it's all about the shoes

Createology said...

Your Art is uber Creative Miss Creator of Cuteness. With one word you create an entire story image! Creative Doodling Bliss...
P.S. Cinderella is proof that shoes can change your life!