Thursday, April 29, 2010

"my basket runeth over"


like all good things, this too must come to an end. Today i received a big shoebox from a friend with a great vintage card holder inside. She wanted to say thanks for all the great mail this month and for setting up this challenge..... oh no no no. It's me that needs to say thank you to you all. With hospital bills, DMV fee bills, insurance bills, bills, bills and more bills each day in my mailbox; this has been such a welcome reprieve. Thank you... each and every one! I hope that you will find the May Challenge... just as challenging.
Above is a pic sent today from Joy. She said... her basket has runeth over. And it truly has. I had a suggestion from a few local BLog Pals... they would like to plan a day in the near future to get together and share cards and stories... anyone interested? This challenge has been a huge introduction of new friends and a rekindling of a few old friends. Let me know if you would be interested and i will plan a date.
Thanks to all who have participated... good luck in winning the prize package... to be announced tomorrow at midnight. Along with the new challenge.

1 comment:

Dogwood said...

I also put all the creative cards that I received in a basket. I have enjoyed looking at them over and over!

I would love to attend a "get-together." That would be so much fun!

Lindsay~thanks for a fun month of letter writing. You are the best.

Cory/Dogwood