Monday, January 31, 2011

day two... at CHA

Day two of our CHA day ended with my boss Craig taking us out to the Yardhouse where they have over 200 beers on tap. We all sat and watched this wild LA women drink all night with this piece of toilet paper on her shoe. It was a great night! And a great day.
Here we have the ben franklin group, out for a night on the town at the Global Gathering at the Conga Room... Mark, Craig, me, Kurtis and Michael.... Craig was hiding a bit...
Kurtis and I at the Conga Room... kurtis got me a new ap for my IPAD for doodling and I could have sat there all night long and doodled!
Alli playing with her new camera at the bar...
and back to the daytime....
Day Two was a great day... lots of great contacts, some interest by a BIG WIG company and a nice evening. I had my designers showcase in the evening. That's where the EMP's come - editors, manufacturer's and publishers. I think there was some interest from a big book company... nice
My friend kristie did a nice job cutting my hair the other day and oh my, it stayed curled all day.... wowie!
here's my 7up crate doubling as a card stand...
more of the table
these little gems brought a ton of excitment!
the waters were not such a big hit... we have a ton left. Goal for today... give out waters!
love the stumps my husband cut and the moss... my new favorite way to display
cute presentation....
onto the show... here is Rick and Maria talking about Zentangling in the Sakura booth...
ahhhhh.... Melissa Frances, one of my fav's.... doing some samples
with baby pom pom's and lace
and i have to have this raw canvas purse....
and they are doing lots of festooning in colors... love it
and a bit more festooning, tinsel trim , lace and poms
and teeny tiny bags....
very cool flower stems... these are little bitty
oh my do i love this... hmmmmm... that gives me an idea
this was the window in October Afternoon's booth
bottle caps were big, big, big... so we bought a bunch from a new company. this is ephephany crafts who created a punch the exact size of the bottle caps and an epoxy sticker to go inside to make a super fast necklace - use tim holtz' metal punch, add a jump ring and you are in business! Cute!!!!
Karen decided to take up knitting... in a BIG way...hahaha
lots of fluffy organza rose ribbons
beautiful in chocolate and ivory,,,, yummy...
another fav is websters pages... and their sillouettes...
love cameos
and i almost died when i saw these little chickdees to glue onto barrettes, cards, earrings... and they come in 8 colors. Plus there are flowers too... great! Bought them all ( in bulk like this )
did i say fluffy ribbon? Yep... tons of it--- and lots of lace and trims are big in the paper world
Graphic 45 never ceases to have fabulous samples... this with the once upon a springtime line which is in the store already
this is the cirque line
circus and vintage circus is big this year
here are ben's metal stars with the graphic 45 papers
very popular booth indeed.
this is the cinema line from Graphic 45
and the cirque line
and the new metal embellishments... look at the door knobs, come on... those are so cool!
and an over view of graphic 45

who is that super skinny carnie with the new hairstyle....

1 comment:

Dogwood said...

Oh, my eyes are popping out! Does it ever end? I saw lots of wonderful stuff I want.

Booth look so over the top perfect.

Love you hair cut.

Have another great day!