Monday, February 28, 2011

march menu.... day one

What's on the MARCH MENU for day one?
(check back every day in March for a new idea to make you artsy fartsy for the month!)
COLOR!!!
When i create, I seem to use the same colors over and over again. So today.... when you create.... i want you to take a risk.

Combine some colors that you may not normally use.... like,
Orange, Teal and Pink
or
how about...
Red, turquoise and yellow
you choose....
mix it up.... March is for trying something new in your creative palette. And... when you do, send me a pick and I will post it.
lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Createology said...

Love all these bright cheery colors Lindsay. The book pages are awesome. Marching onward...

Dogwood said...

Love the colors for Day One.
Keep the fun coming...

Shana said...

Thanks for this great challenge! I've sent a picture of what I made off to you.