Monday, November 28, 2011

it's beginning to look alot like......

It's beginning to look alot like it's time for Holiday Shopping! It's Cyber Monday and this is my own little shameless plug to sell my stuff! I have several ways for you to order these...

1. like me on facebook and you can see them all, choose the ones you want and pay thru pay pal 
(lindsay waltman-ostrom on facebook)
2. Emial me directly and I will send you pics of the ornaments at lindsayostrom@yahoo.com
3. Come to a local craft fair... shown above.

If you don't order from me... that's ok. Just remember to support your local artist, shop local and shop independent. It does matter.

Have a holly Jolly Christmas!!!

Lindsay








all proceeds from sales of ornaments goes to give my family a happy holiday... hehehe, thanks!!! Oh and they are just $10 each...

No comments: