Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Wrap up!

Ladies of the Summer Letter Writing Challenge....
Well... the summer is coming quickly to a close. I will be starting a new challenge by the end of the month... so let's go out with one last big bang to your letter writing buddies!
The last challenge is to send out some totally cool summer pics and letters. The theme is WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION!

Even if you didn't go anywhere! Maybe your summer involved planting in the garden, making a project you are proud of, seeing a great movie... whatever... write to your blog buddies about it AND.... send me some pics of your summer and I will post them here!
maybe...
FLAT FANNY did something fun. Send me a picture of her and i will post it too.
so.... start writing now and e-mailing me your pics to
scribbles1@earthlink.net
by August 25th please. Our next challenge will start by September 1st. Let's welcome in the Fall with a great challenge!

No comments: